Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Crystal Palace putting Manchester United to the sword.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Good Rashford- yes

Actual Rashford- wouldn't give you 50 quid for him. A guy like that wouldn't last 6 months with Arteta. 'Values'......
    Arteta would make sure we ended up with the good one. Or anyway, the acceptable one. Assuming he would even consider him.

Kai Havertz has bought the boss a large extra helping of benefit of the doubt concerning purported signings.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Arteta would make sure we ended up with the good one. Or anyway, the acceptable one. Assuming he would even consider him.

Kai Havertz has bought the boss a large extra helping of benefit of the doubt concerning purported signings.
    Arteta doesn't turn these guys into serious professionals. He kicks out the ones that aren't.

Rashford is the type who turns up late for training. They don't change. I know, because I'm one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Arteta doesn't turn these guys into serious professionals. He kicks out the ones that aren't.

Rashford is the type who turns up late for training. They don't change. I know, because I'm one of them
    Excellent point!

About serious professionals, I mean. Not you
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Excellent point!

About serious professionals, I mean. Not you
    Both points are true