Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Crystal Palace putting Manchester United to the sword.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My concern is, surely they can't be that bad twice in a row. That said, spurs have done it 4x in a row.
    They know all they have to do is score first and then let Old Trafford do the rest; that's their best hope.

They were awful last night; no pep, no ginger, no enterprise. And they're hapless and looked like they'd all just about had enough of it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They know all they have to do is score first and then let Old Trafford do the rest; that's their best hope.

They were awful last night; no pep, no ginger, no enterprise. And they're hapless and looked like they'd all just about had enough of it.
    But when we rock up that changes.

It's down to us. Let us say United put in a really strong performance. At our best, we are good enough to handle that and still win.

So we need to be at our best

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So we need to be at our best

or hope that the players really want EtH out...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”