Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace putting Manchester United to the sword.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fulham is probably our best hope. West Ham seem to be hitting a certain kind of form
    Fingers crossed they'll pull out one decent performance for Moyes....unlikely but I live in hope.

If we drop points against United, I will be very cross!! They are ****ing dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If we drop points against United, I will be very cross!! They are ****ing dreadful.
    We can always find a way, p...

and

since January we've gained a point on City, and they'll still pip us...
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...wettbewerb/GB1

incredible from both teams tbf
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We can always find a way, p...

and

since January we've gained a point on City, and they'll still pip us...
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...wettbewerb/GB1

incredible from both teams tbf
    My concern is, surely they can't be that bad twice in a row. That said, spurs have done it 4x in a row.

My concern is, surely they can't be that bad twice in a row. That said, spurs have done it 4x in a row.
    They know all they have to do is score first and then let Old Trafford do the rest; that's their best hope.

They were awful last night; no pep, no ginger, no enterprise. And they're hapless and looked like they'd all just about had enough of it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They know all they have to do is score first and then let Old Trafford do the rest; that's their best hope.

They were awful last night; no pep, no ginger, no enterprise. And they're hapless and looked like they'd all just about had enough of it.
    But when we rock up that changes.

It's down to us. Let us say United put in a really strong performance. At our best, we are good enough to handle that and still win.

So we need to be at our best

So we need to be at our best

or hope that the players really want EtH out...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

My concern is just United. They hate us. It is easier for them to accept City winning another title than us winning it as they can sit there and label City as a bunch of cheats. Us winning it is a nightmare for them.

However.... we are capable of winning there. We've shown we can handle these games this season (more now than earlier in the season) and it is hard to argue with the fact that they are a much better side than them. But on their day, when they want to be, they are a decent side.

The nightmare scenario is City drop points at Fulham and then we don't win at Old Trafford. But **** it! We are still in it and that is an achievement.

My concern is just United. They hate us. It is easier for them to accept City winning another title than us winning it as they can sit there and label City as a bunch of cheats. Us winning it is a nightmare for them.

However.... we are capable of winning there. We've shown we can handle these games this season (more now than earlier in the season) and it is hard to argue with the fact that they are a much better side than them. But on their day, when they want to be, they are a decent side.

The nightmare scenario is City drop points at Fulham and then we don't win at Old Trafford. But **** it! We are still in it and that is an achievement.
    I'd have taken this situation at the start of the season.

two managers that clearly don't give a flying fvck about the defensive side of the game. In EtH's case, the attack neither.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    two managers that clearly don't give a flying fvck about the defensive side of the game. In EtH's case, the attack neither.
    Cheeky bid for Marcus Rashford in the Summer?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."