Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea keep a clean sheet against Spurs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chelsea keep a clean sheet against Spurs.

#Artetaout.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #Artetaout.
    that's becaause we absolutely doused the dying embers of their season, last weekend, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that's becaause we absolutely doused the dying embers of their season, last weekend, r
    I hope not
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

They look spent & sh*t. We need them to do us a favour but City are going to annihilate then most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    They look spent & sh*t. We need them to do us a favour but City are going to annihilate then most likely.
    Stranger things have happened.

Probably

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Stranger things have happened.

Probably
    Fortunately, we don't need to worry about it unless we beat Bournemouth and then win at Old Trafford. If we do that, we just need to have faith that the Lord will provide

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fortunately, we don't need to worry about it unless we beat Bournemouth and then win at Old Trafford. If we do that, we just need to have faith that the Lord will provide
    Got a feeling that West Ham may do us a favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    All in all, that would be the best solution. We wouldn't have the pressure of leadership.

I've got a feeling City will win all their games without breaking a sweat. But, like most people when it comes to football, I am wrong more than often not

I still don't think we will win at Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Moyes would leave on a high if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus

-- Philippians 4:19

Is misapplication of Scripture a sin?