Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This *Reaching out, shyte is really giving my @rse a toothache these days.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    indeed it is.

watching a cleaner the other day, she emptied a load of waste paper baskets and she replaced all the wafer-thin bin liners in an instant and tied the top of the bin liner tightly around the top of the basket with the tiniest amount of spare bin liner.

Now, that's an office skill.
    Sure it. I often look at people and think we place value on the wrong things as a society.

I'm really hating the recent deluge of emails clearly re-written by CHATGPT. There's no personality or individuality in emails anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I'm really hating the recent deluge of emails clearly re-written by CHATGPT. There's no personality or individuality in emails anymore.
    I understand where you're coming from. It can be frustrating when emails lack that personal touch. Hopefully, we can find ways to inject a bit more individuality into our communications.

This post may have been written by ChatGPT...

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. It can be frustrating when emails lack that personal touch. Hopefully, we can find ways to inject a bit more individuality into our communications.

Thank you, Maravilloso Marvo, for your entertaining banter. I appreciate the lively discussions on Awimb, which brighten my day. However, I find it challenging to engage with WES due to his overly optimistic and self-congratulatory behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

I used it when I had to send out an email for someone ****ting on the toilet floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I used it when I had to send out an email for someone ****ting on the toilet floor.
    Dear Team,

It has come to our attention that there have been incidents of faeces being found on the toilet floors in the toilet rooms. This is a serious hygiene issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

It is unacceptable and unsanitary to leave faeces on the floor of the toilets. We expect all staff members to use the facilities in a clean and respectful manner. Please remember to properly dispose of waste in the designated receptacles.

We understand that accidents can happen, but it is important to take responsibility and clean up after yourself if such an incident occurs. If you are unable to clean up the mess, please notify a supervisor or the cleaning staff immediately.

Let's all work together to maintain a clean and safe working environment for everyone. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
    [Your Title]

Not bad, tbf.

Though what sort of accident might it be?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Dear Team,

It has come to our attention that there have been incidents of faeces being found on the toilet floors in the toilet rooms. This is a serious hygiene issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

It is unacceptable and unsanitary to leave faeces on the floor of the toilets. We expect all staff members to use the facilities in a clean and respectful manner. Please remember to properly dispose of waste in the designated receptacles.

We understand that accidents can happen, but it is important to take responsibility and clean up after yourself if such an incident occurs. If you are unable to clean up the mess, please notify a supervisor or the cleaning staff immediately.

Let's all work together to maintain a clean and safe working environment for everyone. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
    [Your Title]

Not bad, tbf.

almost identical to my email.

Dear Team,

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
    [Your Title]

Not bad, tbf.

Someone misread 'either **** or get off the pot' and did both at the same time.