Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This *Reaching out, shyte is really giving my @rse a toothache these days.

This *Reaching out, shyte is really giving my @rse a toothache these days.

I accepted it from the septics, when I worked for them around 2015 ish, alongside preceding everything with, *super, it was typically part of the lexicon of US word ****ery.
    I had a feeling it wouldn’t last before a few, limp wristed media types over here began enthusiastically gorging at the tits of anything Uncle Sam.
    There’s barely an e-Mail receipt from a supplier that doesn’t thank me for, reaching out these days.
    Who are these lemmings over here that feel it necessary to ditch the word, contact overnight ?
    Reaching out ? I mean, what is that ? It gives me a sense of drifting at sea on a life raft, while clutching an oar from the RNLI.
    Fark me..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I accepted it from the septics, when I worked for them around 2015 ish, alongside preceding everything with, *super, it was typically part of the lexicon of US word ****ery.
    I had a feeling it wouldn’t last before a few, limp wristed media types over here began enthusiastically gorging at the tits of anything Uncle Sam.
    There’s barely an e-Mail receipt from a supplier that doesn’t thank me for, reaching out these days.
    Who are these lemmings over here that feel it necessary to ditch the word, contact overnight ?
    Reaching out ? I mean, what is that ? It gives me a sense of drifting at sea on a life raft, while clutching an oar from the RNLI.
    Fark me..
    Another one. “Please populate the spreadsheet and share.”

Oh **** off.

When your energy supplier signs off 'Love and power' . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Another one. “Please populate the spreadsheet and share.”

Oh **** off.
    We all know, and accept, that language evolves. I think as you get older you realise that this evolution is generally driven by ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Fark me..
    I am getting rather sick of people informing me that they are 'conscious' of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am getting rather sick of people informing me that they are 'conscious' of something.
    This morning's inbox includes...

"I hope your having a productive week"

"I'm circling back on my previous email"

"we can check your job adverts for all types of unconcious bias..."

"I'm excited to share with you..."

"Here at XXXXXX we're passionate about recruitment"

I mean, if anyone is passionate about recruitment, they need sectioning.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This morning's inbox includes...

"I hope your having a productive week"

"I'm circling back on my previous email"

"we can check your job adverts for all types of unconcious bias..."

"I'm excited to share with you..."

"Here at XXXXXX we're passionate about recruitment"

I mean, if anyone is passionate about recruitment, they need sectioning.
    Circling back? Circling ****ing back?? Jesus christ......

:cringe: innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We all know, and accept, that language evolves. I think as you get older you realise that this evolution is generally driven by ****s.
    indeed it is.

watching a cleaner the other day, she emptied a load of waste paper baskets and she replaced all the wafer-thin bin liners in an instant and tied the top of the bin liner tightly around the top of the basket with the tiniest amount of spare bin liner.

Now, that's an office skill.

There must be some kind of language think tank, somewhere in Silicon Valley, where these *visionaries sit around in a kind of, group hug, just randomly making this stuff up for 5h1ts and giggles.
    At least, that’s how I’d like to console myself.