Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest, passing up on a raft of chances here. Better finishing and all that.

Forest, passing up on a raft of chances here. Better finishing and all that.

0-2 incoming. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    0-2 incoming. 🙄
    Theres a reason they are where they are in the league. Still, they are making City work for it. More than brighton managed 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Theres a reason they are where they are in the league. Still, they are making City work for it. More than brighton managed 👍
    Looks as if we’re relying on our mates down the road to help us out then.
    Imagine if they needed the win to qualify for the CL ?

We have to hope they are still in the picture for fourth. Which I don't like....

But it doesn't matter unless we win at Old Trafford, which I still can't see happening 😒

You can certainly see them getting something out of it. Plenty of quality in that team.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We have to hope they are still in the picture for fourth. Which I don't like....

But it doesn't matter unless we win at Old Trafford, which I still can't see happening 😒
    I just watched Burnley create loads of chances and be unlucky not to leave with 3 points.

No idea why we wouldn’t be confident. That unmentionable referee has retired you know, Peter.

And can I say this Red’ - even at 3-0 down they did not quit

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I just watched Burnley create loads of chances and be unlucky not to leave with 3 points.

No idea why we wouldn’t be confident. That unmentionable referee has retired you know, Peter.
    The weight of memory, I suppose.

It is a different united when we show up. They are really, really struggling to come to terms with us being good. It drives them mad.

Obviously we are good enough to hammer then but i don't think it will happen. They'll turn up that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And can I say this Red’ - even at 3-0 down they did not quit
    Right. Excellent point, as ever, H.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The weight of memory, I suppose.

It is a different united when we show up. They are really, really struggling to come to terms with us being good. It drives them mad.

Obviously we are good enough to hammer then but i don't think it will happen. They'll turn up that day.
    We are tactically competent and technically proficient. Today you saw it, even as we began (understandably) sluggishly. That's a huge change from past years' visits to Old Trafford. Even at the Etihad the other day it was evident.

No worries.