Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not long since that would have been at least as bad as 2 points dropped. Now here's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not long since that would have been at least as bad as 2 points dropped. Now here's

the problem with VAR. They think their job is to create drama. Dec's foot barely made contact with that dribbling Spurs retard yet VAR decide to bully the ref into giving a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the problem with VAR. They think their job is to create drama. Dec's foot barely made contact with that dribbling Spurs retard yet VAR decide to bully the ref into giving a penalty.
    I think it was a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think it was a penalty
    Taking a good one in the gooners is never pleasant but there was surely no intent
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Good Lord P, are you some kind of homosexualist fop? Do you think all

I think it was a penalty
    physical contact should be removed from sport and players should weave daisies into each others hair in the dressing room?

We must wait for WES to roll up and opine. He will know it was never a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Taking a good one in the gooners is never pleasant but there was surely no intent
    Ref had a perfect view.

I didn't see the potential red card but I know var never gives them anyway.

Ref had a perfect view.

I didn't see the potential red card but I know var never gives them anyway.
    Sure, it was just a tired challenge. The ref clearly felt so too
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

They're supposed to be on the same side, I thought

physical contact should be removed from sport and players should weave daisies into each others hair in the dressing room?

We must wait for WES to roll up and opine. He will know it was never a pen.
    I don't make the rules. But he's kicked the bloke. Hard to argue against it really.

I don't make the rules. But he's kicked the bloke. Hard to argue against it really.
    It was a pen, an unlucky one but still a pen. The key being that the scum player played the ball and then was kicked.

Unlike the Scousers pen that was never a pen because MacAllister never played the ball, he just put himself in a position to be kicked and then flung himself to the ground.

Happy to help, Herb

Well I am flabbergasted WES. It would appear that, like Peter, you are

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It was a pen, an unlucky one but still a pen. The key being that the scum player played the ball and then was kicked.

Unlike the Scousers pen that was never a pen because MacAllister never played the ball, he just put himself in a position to be kicked and then flung himself to the ground.

Happy to help, Herb
    also no stranger to the taste of the cock. And why do you suppose the referee, having a perfect view of the incident, dismissed it with a disdainful wave of the hand? We will have to wait for Sir C to emerge from his wine cellar to deliberate. He’s pwopah old school