Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are all over the place here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Raya was outstanding apart from that error. His handling on crosses is exceptional
    He needs to just hoof it occasionally ?

Nearly had a ****ing heart attack 🤣
    Just trying to keep things interesting
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He had so much time, so many options and absolutely no need to take any risk. Inexplicable mistake. Ludicrous.

Other than that, we had a good second half.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Just trying to keep things interesting
    I was finding it pretty interesting at 3-0 with the game dead 😁

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He mostly did after THAT. But we really don't want to be giving possession back all the time; that's the point.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I was finding it pretty interesting at 3-0 with the game dead ��
    Great for us, of course, but we must think of the neutrals; they DO pay for it all.

Great for us, of course, but we must think of the neutrals; they DO pay for it all.
    **** the neutrals. I have to think about my health!

**** the neutrals. I have to think about my health!
    Now, now. Hundred million pound players don't buy themselves!

I'm calm. Our manager, this team, these players deserve for us to have some faith, to not panic.

Now, now. Hundred million pound players don't buy themselves!

I'm calm. Our manager, this team, these players deserve for us to have some faith, to not panic.
    I didn't panic. I went and made a cup of tea and tried to focus on my breathing 😁

I didn't panic. I went and made a cup of tea and tried to focus on my breathing 😁
    As bad as that? Who puts the kettle on during the match.