Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So where are city going to drop points then? :hide:

So where are city going to drop points then? :hide:

tonight please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    tonight please.
    Yes, the sooner the better.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, the sooner the better.
    don't think I can cope if it goes to the last day of the season.
    bloke at work yesterday was stressing me out saying city had to lose and draw one and we win all of our games.

I then had to show him how maths works.

tonight please.
    They don't have a good record at spurs but I'm afraid it won't go that far unless they drop points before that. We really need them to drop points tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They don't have a good record at spurs but I'm afraid it won't go that far unless they drop points before that. We really need them to drop points tonight.
    Which idiot decided to buy tonight's opponent's best player
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

tonight please.
    Well, tonight and scum are the only 2 games I can see them possibly dropping points.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well, tonight and scum are the only 2 games I can see them possibly dropping points.
    I can't see them losing but stranger things have happened.
    A loss would be great as it could afford us a draw in our final 4 games.
    still think we can and need to win all 4. I can see City drawing at least 1 of their 6. we have to keep adding the pressure

weirldy other teams fans want us to win. (apart from the obvious) I would hope united will let us win comfortably.

I can't see them losing but stranger things have happened.
    A loss would be great as it could afford us a draw in our final 4 games.
    still think we can and need to win all 4. I can see City drawing at least 1 of their 6. we have to keep adding the pressure

weirldy other teams fans want us to win. (apart from the obvious) I would hope united will let us win comfortably.
    Not the worst thing in the world for us to be chasing for a while, without the added pressure of leading the race.

Part of me thinks we should have to go and win at spurs and united if we want to be champions. We haven't won away to a top 7 side yet this season.

tonight please.
    Answer #1: They’re not.
    Alternative answer: We’re not beating United and Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Answer #1: They’re not.
    Alternative answer: We’re not beating United and Spurs.
    Don't be silly Sir C,
    It won't end that easilly. lots of twist and turns still to go to get our hopes up.

They'll probably drop points then we'll lose.