Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I thought we were supposed to be shagged out? Or worse, chokers?

I thought we were supposed to be shagged out? Or worse, chokers?

No sign of an article in the Tele today from that odious pr1ck Jason Burt who's probably hiding somewhere desperately hoping we lose to Spurs so he drag up a few cliches to prove he was right all along.

C*nt.

And a coward, too.

Meanwhile, how good is Kai Havertz? And win the league or not, how good are we for a team so young?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No sign of an article in the Tele today from that odious pr1ck Jason Burt who's probably hiding somewhere desperately hoping we lose to Spurs so he drag up a few cliches to prove he was right all along.

C*nt.

And a coward, too.

Meanwhile, how good is Kai Havertz? And win the league or not, how good are we for a team so young?
    How infuriating is Kai Havertz, is the question. 1st half, I wanted to lamp him, 2nd half, he was superb.

I'll eventually get bored of saying this but Odegaard, £30m

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How infuriating is Kai Havertz, is the question. 1st half, I wanted to lamp him, 2nd half, he was superb.

Quite, but also:

Saliba 27mil
    Havertz 65mil
    Raya 25mil
    White 50mil
    etc

Edu/Arteta really have been doing rather well in the transfer market. And just when they look like screwing up, Chelsea come to the rescue

Quite, but also:

Saliba 27mil
    Havertz 65mil
    Raya 25mil
    White 50mil
    etc

Edu/Arteta really have been doing rather well in the transfer market. And just when they look like screwing up, Chelsea come to the rescue
    Ridiculed for paying so much for ben white. Ridiculed for signing tomiyasu. Ridiculed for signing havertz Ridiculed for signed ramsgate, and then for replacing him.

Lets hope he makes a few more ridiculous signings this summer 😁

Just one more point needed for top four 👍😁

And win the league or not, how good are we for a team so young?
    But, but, Chelsea are a young team. It was mentioned a few times last night...

Along with McCoist borderline cheering on Chelsea.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's his languid stylee innit.
    See also Kanu and Ozil.
    That said, Havertz held off Cucurella (who was particularly **** and annoying) like he was a small child.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ridiculed for paying so much for ben white. Ridiculed for signing tomiyasu. Ridiculed for signing havertz Ridiculed for signed ramsgate, and then for replacing him.

Lets hope he makes a few more ridiculous signings this summer 😁

Just one more point needed for top four 👍😁
    and St. Totteringham

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    But, but, Chelsea are a young team. It was mentioned a few times last night...

Along with McCoist borderline cheering on Chelsea.
    How **** was Mudryk? Utterly anonymous.

How **** was Mudryk? Utterly anonymous.
    Whilst he might come good, it currently looks like we dodged a bullet, there.

C*nt.

And a coward, too.

"The Tiredness" is a fairly recent fabrication. Not long ago it was simply EXPECTED that players would play every game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."