Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s with the lad wit( the hair?

What’s with the lad wit( the hair?

What a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What a ****ing idiot.
    The game is absolute chaos. We need to control it better. They make so many mistakes we don't need to keep piling at them again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The game is absolute chaos. We need to control it better. They make so many mistakes we don't need to keep piling at them again and again.
    Ødegaard, Saka amd Havertz are shagged out. If they were cavalry horses you’d describe them as “blown” and shoot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed. They've got us just where they want us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

What a ****ing idiot.
    He should be watching the match from the dressing room, sc. In his daft, ****ing hair.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ødegaard, Saka amd Havertz are shagged out. If they were cavalry horses you’d describe them as “blown” and shoot them.
    Seen. But everybody who's anybody must be in the same boat?

Our opponents, I mean.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He should be watching the match from the dressing room, sc. In his daft, ****ing hair.
    Yep. Shameful refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Agreed. They've got us just where they want us.
    We could just score a few goals but we don't seem in the mood for that tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seen. But everybody who's anybody must be in the same boat?

Our opponents, I mean.
    Maybe they’re just… fit. You know. Maybe they do some running in training which helps them to achieve athletic excellence?

Saka and Odegaard have been ok. Havertz is being a bit Giroud admittedly.

Saka needs to give Cucurella a bit of a roasting this half.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”