Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What’s with the lad wit( the hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    The Brit commentating is all about generating controversy, or 'talking points '. They would have rolled it back to the KO to find something.
    That's entertainment
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There it is...

Does McCoist always hate The Arsenal when he drones away on the TV?
    To be fair, I thought it was a foul 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    To be fair, I thought it was a foul 😁
    It could easily have been, I thought it was 50:50 as to who was grappling with who.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It could easily have been, I thought it was 50:50 as to who was grappling with who.
    Exactly. The sort they don't overturn by VAR via the 'clear and obvious' route. Good VAR decision, questionable refereeing decision. Same with the perfectly ****ing obvious red card.

I thought Saka might have been offside for the second Havertz goal but they cleared it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ødegaard, Saka amd Havertz are shagged out. If they were cavalry horses you’d describe them as “blown” and shoot them.
    That prediction went well. 2 goals; one assist and a hand in another; two assists, hand in another and MotM performance. Let's hope they're even more "shagged out" in your terms for the NLD.

{Hat-trick of goal involvements each.}