Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Strong suspicion Manchester United will get a penalty

Strong suspicion Manchester United will get a penalty

when we visit them
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    when we visit them
    Could be a very odd atmosphere, they'd rather we win the title than either of the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Could be a very odd atmosphere, they'd rather we win the title than either of the other 2.
    Their manager seems to think VAR owes us them something against us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    when we visit them
    They might have used up their luck yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They might have used up their luck yesterday.
    yes, but never, ever forget how we get treated by the officials when we play up there.

obviously there is the match with the corrupt referee who's name we shouldn't say, but this offside call still rankles with me

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yes, but never, ever forget how we get treated by the officials when we play up there.

obviously there is the match with the corrupt referee who's name we shouldn't say, but this offside call still rankles with me

Oooh, when was that? Don't remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Didn't we have the opposite situation another time though? where it looked like they all stopped playing and it counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

VAR gave the goal, but **** me, the lino...

skip to 3m 50s
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Didn't we have the opposite situation another time though? where it looked like they all stopped playing and it counted.
    I seem to recall this situation.

I also recall Barthez was a ****er for putting his hand up as if to convince attackers they'd been flagged offside.

Not to mention the Martinelli goal ruled out because Odegaard had the temerity to tackle Eriksen and Fernandes whinged like **** to the referee...

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I seem to recall this situation.

I also recall Barthez was a ****er for putting his hand up as if to convince attackers they'd been flagged offside.

Not to mention the Martinelli goal ruled out because Odegaard had the temerity to tackle Eriksen and Fernandes whinged like **** to the referee...
    Although, didn't Henry make him look daft when he tried that on him and he just buried it in the corner and the goal was given?