Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great save my pasty white arse

Great save my pasty white arse

that Belgie bottle job should have buried that, there is no way any keeper should be given the chance to save that.

It's a completely different game 2nd half if we're leading 1-0.

On another topic, Jason Burt of the Tele appears to have become an anti-Arsenal c*nt of the highest order. Earlier in the season we celebrated too much which proved we were too immature to win the league, 10 wins and a draw at City later he's strangely quirt on the topic. One bad half against Villa and we're now chokers just like he always said.

C*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    that Belgie bottle job should have buried that, there is no way any keeper should be given the chance to save that.

On another topic, Jason Burt of the Tele appears to have become an anti-Arsenal c*nt of the highest order. Earlier in the season we celebrated too much which proved we were too immature to win the league, 10 wins and a draw at City later he's strangely quirt on the topic. One bad half against Villa and we're now chokers just like he always said.

C*nt.
    My opinion is Trossard is a much better option from the bench, if Martinelli is fit, he should start.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My opinion is Trossard is a much better option from the bench, if Martinelli is fit, he should start.
    The return of Jesus upfront has spoiled the balance. You can’t give a manager like Artera too many options. We looked a far better unit when the team picked itself

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

C*nt.
    This game was always going to be tough. Villa are a good side and have been pretty good against the top sides this season.

We looked vulnerable to the counter attack in the first half and then just couldn't control the game at all in the second. A lead may have helped, but I'm not convinced.

I do think he picked the wrong side. And I don't think we can afford to pick Zinchenko anymore. He is a major weakness in this side.

Maybe he was trying to save Jorginho for Wednesday but I really am struggling to understand why he didn't change the shape of the midfield in the second half. We were being outplayed and it was getting progressively worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This game was always going to be tough. Villa are a good side and have been pretty good against the top sides this season.

We looked vulnerable to the counter attack in the first half and then just couldn't control the game at all in the second. A lead may have helped, but I'm not convinced.

I do think he picked the wrong side. And I don't think we can afford to pick Zinchenko anymore. He is a major weakness in this side.

Maybe he was trying to save Jorginho for Wednesday but I really am struggling to understand why he didn't change the shape of the midfield in the second half. We were being outplayed and it was getting progressively worse.
    the warning signs were there before half time.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The return of Jesus upfront has spoiled the balance. You can’t give a manager like Artera too many options. We looked a far better unit when the team picked itself
    Jesus and Zinny look far better in CL than in PL

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jesus and Zinny look far better in CL than in PL
    The team has outgrown them both. They improved us last season but now they are holding us back. We've got a left back who can't defend and a centre forward who doesn't score goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The team has outgrown them both. They improved us last season but now they are holding us back. We've got a left back who can't defend and a centre forward who doesn't score goals.
    Said exactly that to my mate yesterday.

I'd be tempted to try Zinchenko in midfield if desperate, but he should be nowhere near a defensive role at any time in the future.

I reckon only Odegaard can hold his head up after that second half performance.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Said exactly that to my mate yesterday.

I'd be tempted to try Zinchenko in midfield if desperate, but he should be nowhere near a defensive role at any time in the future.

I reckon only Odegaard can hold his head up after that second half performance.
    I don't think Zinchenko can be trusted in any role. He is just so sloppy in possession everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Harsh but fair, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."