Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When we pitifully surrender the Title challenge in this manner, does Sir C still come

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    11 points dropped to Villa and Fulham does not win you titles.
    We're not quite ready. There's always next season

It is really important that we don't collapse now, as we have done at this stage in the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

It is really important that we don't collapse now, as we have done at this stage in the last two seasons.
    My view yesterday was that a win would have put us 14 clears of 5th rather than we'd the league. At least spurs got battered.

We will, then we'll start winning again and the table will say it was a close race once city take their foot off the gas,

We do it ever year. if it's to finish 4th or win a league we always fall apart. Villa are not far behind us points wise either.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My view yesterday was that a win would have put us 14 clears of 5th rather than we'd the league. At least spurs got battered.
    An entirely sensible view- I thought the same.

As much as you try and talk yourself out of believing, it does creep in somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We will, then we'll start winning again and the table will say it was a close race once city take their foot off the gas,

We do it ever year. if it's to finish 4th or win a league we always fall apart. Villa are not far behind us points wise either.
    We must not fall apart! And we are still in the Champions League. Wednesday is now the priority. Title race is not over, but catching City is not something that a sensible man expects.

We must not fall apart! And we are still in the Champions League. Wednesday is now the priority. Title race is not over, but catching City is not something that a sensible man expects.
    a victory on Wednesday help it. but I have feeling we are going to get destroyed. All depends on Arteta's team selection imo

a victory on Wednesday help it. but I have feeling we are going to get destroyed. All depends on Arteta's team selection imo
    I cannot see us winning. But you never know.

Granit Xhaka could be key. Now his Bundesliga season's over, could we borrow him back short-term and will he be sober
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We're going to get gubbed p, and you know it.

Yesterday is on Arteta. trying to shoehorn Jesus into the squad. as for Zinchenko he's disaster. as soon as he is on the pitch Gabriel starts playing crap.

He had a solid 11 that was playing well for a while. and since those 2 have returned he's started tinkering again and it's not the time for it.

But apparently he needs more time.

few others need to start improving. Martinelli is gonig backwards,
    Saka not immune I think he's been poor quite often lately and very predictiable.
    Jesus cocked up 3 easy headers in 3 games.
    It's a squad game nowadays, P
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."