Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When we pitifully surrender the Title challenge in this manner, does Sir C still come

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    along and start lachrymosely pining for Wenger?
    �� It’s a different world now h. When you’re competing against oil or gangster money and therefore can’t afford a loss or a draw, there’s no point getting enthused or interested.

In short, the game died the day Abramovich came along and we’re all just clinging on for the sake of sentimentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    �� It’s a different world now h. When you’re competing against oil or gangster money and therefore can’t afford a loss or a draw, there’s no point getting enthused or interested.

In short, the game died the day Abramovich came along and we’re all just clinging on for the sake of sentimentality.
    we always mess it up. should have won it in 2016.

Well at least Chelsea seem to be getting their just desserts these days. As for Oilygarks, I am developing a loathing of Pep GardyHola that nearly matches how I felt abour Sir Alex Boilerface.

That has basically been my take for over a decade.

Though it does put Klopp's one title and two near misses into perspective.