Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I gather we need something called a "Left 8" and they all cost 150 million quid.

I gather we need something called a "Left 8" and they all cost 150 million quid.

Ian Wright
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ian Wright
    How about Eddie?

oh he's a Left on bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    How about Eddie?

oh he's a Left on bench.
    Left Back in the changing room, poor bloke.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Ian Wright
    We put in one cross against Bayern and nobody reached it. They immediately started discussing our desperate need for a centre forward.....

I don't know what a left 8 is but I don't want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We put in one cross against Bayern and nobody reached it. They immediately started discussing our desperate need for a centre forward.....

It's a bit weird as Havertz is playing up front but he's the one who seems to be delivering those dangerous crosses in front of net.

perhaps we need 2 havertzes

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a bit weird as Havertz is playing up front but he's the one who seems to be delivering those dangerous crosses in front of net.

perhaps we need 2 havertzes
    Agreed, but keep it shtum despite us thinking the same.

You're too Kai Kai?
    Hush-hush.
    Eye to eye.

No, me neither. Apparently they're extremely elusive fellows, that's why you have to pay all that money.

No, me neither. Apparently they're extremely elusive fellows, that's why you have to pay all that money.
    We dont have that sort of money, and certainly not to splash on something we don't understand.

Let's give this Nwaneri chap a few games.

We dont have that sort of money, and certainly not to splash on something we don't understand.
    Excellent point!