Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under the circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That is a decent result.

Penalty is a big call.
    It's a piss poor result tbh yes Bayern have pedigree but they are not that great currently and our goals conceded were unbelievably sloppy.

I'm nothing but annoyed.

That is a decent result.

Penalty is a big call.
    Their players looked stronger and more technical than ours. An experience thing, maybe?

I hope that hasn’t taken too much out of us 😟

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Their players looked stronger and more technical than ours. An experience thing, maybe?

I hope that hasn’t taken too much out of us ��
    Dog v Postman? Leonard versus Hagler? They did seem bigger than us but we are more nimble. It's on.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think I'm saying if Kane does it, it's a penalty. And will be next week 😒
    I think his leg is out there due to the rapid change of direction. It's a pen for me, Clive

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don’t think it was a pen. I think Saka dangled his leg out.
    There's a leg being dangled out more, here...

Given some that I've seen given in Europe this season, that was a pelanty, imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I hope that hasn’t taken too much out of us ��
    We made some errors that we haven't been making for a while so I do think the occasion got to us a bit. In the build up to the first goal, Rice moves towards the runner leaving a big space behind him, which is where the pass goes. 99 times out of 100 Rice just sits in the space and covers the runner. Panic.

This team has got better every season for 3 years and has learned every lesson its been given. Last night was another one.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    It's a piss poor result tbh yes Bayern have pedigree but they are not that great currently and our goals conceded were unbelievably sloppy.

I'm nothing but annoyed.
    By circumstances I meant that we didn't play well and it could have been a lot worse.

It's unlikely that we get through now, but we are back at the top table.