Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If we can turn over the sausage eating square heads tonight

If we can turn over the sausage eating square heads tonight

I may start to believe that we’re on to something here. Our reputation outside of the PL has barely registered, despite an ever present run under Wenger. The Post Barca final collapse reduced the club to group stage fodder in the eyes of everyone.
    The Bryern capitulation being the final nail.
    Villa are playing on Thursday, which means they’ll be more knackered for the home tie, hopefully.
    I’m going for a close 2-1, because sh1ts law says Kane will inevitably put one past us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I may start to believe that we’re on to something here. Our reputation outside of the PL has barely registered, despite an ever present run under Wenger. The Post Barca final collapse reduced the club to group stage fodder in the eyes of everyone.
    Villa are playing on Thursday, which means they’ll be more knackered for the home tie, hopefully.
    I’m going for a close 2-1, because sh1ts law says Kane will inevitably put one past us.
    3-0 by half time

There is going to be a great atmoshphere tonight. and hopefully on Sunday as I am going to the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    3-0 by half time

There is going to be a great atmoshphere tonight. and hopefully on Sunday as I am going to the match.
    Very disappointed not to get tickets for tonight given that there'll be keine deutschen Fußballfans der anderen Mannschaft. The red members' ballot didn't offer any lower tier tickets. Fingers crossed for tickets for Real Madrid

Enjoy Sunday.

I am looking at tonight as a bit of fun. Would be great to give them a hiding and go through but as long as we are genuinely in the title race that has to remain the priority so there are benefits to not having two extra games.

I don't really give a toss about Harry Kane one way or the other.

... because sh1ts law says Kane will inevitably put one past us.
    A pelanty. Nailed on.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Very disappointed not to get tickets for tonight given that there'll be keine deutschen Fußballfans der anderen Mannschaft. The red members' ballot didn't offer any lower tier tickets. Fingers crossed for tickets for Real Madrid

Enjoy Sunday.
    The introduction of a ballot system is the ****iest thing the club has done to the fans in a while.
    I suppose the club has cleared around 100K 'rogue accounts' off the system, but one assumes they are/were also receiving membership revenue from said accounts..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A pelanty. Nailed on.
    Completely foreseeable, of course...