Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is some impressive ****.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is some impressive ****.

From front to back, first ****ing class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A team that knows exactly what they are doing in every phase of the game. Brilliant, and a huge credit to Arteta's coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A team that knows exactly what they are doing in every phase of the game. Brilliant, and a huge credit to Arteta's coaching.
    Zigackly. Well coached, drilled and disciplined Everything I hate about what you call ‘football’.

I’ll allow it.

Zigackly. Well coached, drilled and disciplined Everything I hate about what you call ‘football’.

I’ll allow it.
    You'd have enjoyed the Manchester United v Liverpool Match today then. Sketchy, insufficient coaching, two poorly drilled teams and no semblance of any kind of discipline. It was terrific
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Massive test today. The scousers only managed a draw there. The home record is impressive, despite the shower of whining from their fans on Twitter. Fabulous 3pts..

I’ll allow it.
    It's the modern age, unfortunately. Like women with *****es and electric cars. And Springsteen only playing for 3 hours.

It's the modern age, unfortunately. Like women with *****es and electric cars. And Springsteen only playing for 3 hours.
    Here is wisdom! Hear him, hear him!

10 characters

Minor criticism. Zinny looked shaky... that, however, is standard.

Other than that, an all-round marvellous performance.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Minor criticism. Zinny looked shaky... that, however, is standard.

Other than that, an all-round marvellous performance.
    I'm starting to think that, as a job lot, our two Chelski rejects are better than our two City rejects. Though it's great competing with one and beating the other with their castoffs.