Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have a confession

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    can't stand it now. I don't mind going to the office once a week as we are in the West end, takes forever when I go to visit my parents in Finsbury park. I will insist on driving there even though they have done everything possible to make it as unattractive as an option as possible.
    Do you mean your parents? I think if they are making it an unattractive option, they might be trying to tell you something.

I love going to London - but only for a few days at a time. Not sure I would live there again

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you mean your parents? I think if they are making it an unattractive option, they might be trying to tell you something.

I love going to London - but only for a few days at a time. Not sure I would live there again
    I love it as well, and probably would live there again. But I am regularly astonished at how many of the old pubs I used to drink in have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

it's them, they have barbed wired off their street and have a mental cat