Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Tonight's match reminds me of Southampton last season.

Tonight's match reminds me of Southampton last season.

At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can keep the wheels on this season.
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-03-2024 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can wheels on this season.
    Not gifting them a goal after 30 seconds would be a start. Been very impressed with Luton this season - hope they stay up. After a thrashing tonight, of course. Very impressive young manager

At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can wheels on this season.
    Drawing away to a big side sparked a collapse last season, and sparked a mini Christmas crisis this season.

I never expect any game to be straightforward but I have more faith in us these days. I expect us to turn up and do enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Drawing away to a big side sparked a collapse last season, and sparked a mini Christmas crisis this season.

I never expect any game to be straightforward but I have more faith in us these days. I expect us to turn up and do enough.
    4-0 by halftime FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    4-0 by halftime FACT
    I hope you don't actually put money on these predictions of yours 😁

4-0 by halftime FACT
    My guess is he’ll still start Saka and perhaps wait until we’ve hopefully gone in front before throwing on Nketiah or Nelson ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    My guess is he’ll still start Saka and perhaps wait until we’ve hopefully gone in front before throwing on Nketiah or Nelson ?
    I think Partey and Zinchenko start, possibly Leo but he won't change much

Not gifting them a goal after 30 seconds would be a start. Been very impressed with Luton this season - hope they stay up. After a thrashing tonight, of course. Very impressive young manager
    Apparently they have 13 injured players. They should barely be able to pull a squard together.

I've been impressed with what I have seen of Luton. Though they should have done better at the weekend...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can keep the wheels on this season.
    No Gus Caesar tonight. So that's nice...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”