Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Has Big Ange become more of a belligerent kyunt as the season’s gone on ?

Has Big Ange become more of a belligerent kyunt as the season’s gone on ?

The bloke hasn’t really earned the level of respect that the media have given him. You just know it’ll end in tears with Levy shouldering the blame from manager and fans… again.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The bloke hasn’t really earned the level of respect that the media have given him. You just know it’ll end in tears with Levy shouldering the blame from manager and fans… again.
    Yeah - I still quite like him but he's defintely feeling the pressure. Not really the same as Scotland and Japan is it.

Was also thinking the same thing about Emma Hayes - had a lot of goodwill but proving to be a bit of a **** as time goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah - I still quite like him but he's defintely feeling the pressure. Not really the same as Scotland and Japan is it.

Was also thinking the same thing about Emma Hayes - had a lot of goodwill but proving to be a bit of a **** as time goes on
    The point’s been made many times but how much hot water would young Jonas be in today if the situation was reversed ?

The point’s been made many times but how much hot water would young Jonas be in today if the situation was reversed ?
    It is a point worth making

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

I can't stand Emma Hayes, awful woman. US football is welcome to her.

I see they managed to make a loss of £87m even with CL football last season.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I see they managed to make a loss of £87m even with CL football last season.
    What was that attributed to. I thought they’d be rolling in it from the last few seasons ?

What was that attributed to. I thought they’d be rolling in it from the last few seasons ?
    Operating expenses apparently, up 21% https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68721502