Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent point that.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Surely it was Jesus who should have scored, or at least done better.
    I like what he brings in terms of trickery and shrugging off defenders but finishing is becoming a problem.
    Interested to see how Arteta incorporates him in the side next season, where, presumably, we’ll have another striker.
    Indeed - I love his attitude and strength but at the moment he has already ceded the 9 spot to Havertz and isn't first choice in either of the wide positions. Excellent player to have around but not quite first choice

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - I love his attitude and strength but at the moment he has already ceded the 9 spot to Havertz and isn't first choice in either of the wide positions. Excellent player to have around but not quite first choice
    I'd use him as a backup to Martinelli. Haven't fully given up on him yet, If we are to mount more of a challenge in more competitions next year he'll be very useful to rotate. as long as he is happy to do that.
    We need similar cover for Saka and wouldn't mind a striker to compete with Havertz. I like Havertz.

Eddie is clearly no longer part of Arteta's plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Eddie is clearly no longer part of Arteta's plans.
    Now, I quite like young Eddie, but he should never have been part of anyone's plans...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Now, I quite like young Eddie, but he should never have been part of anyone's plans...
    10 characters

I suspect that he, Nelson and possibly ESR will be off in the summer. I hope ESR gets one more season as I'm convinced he's a cracking player.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I suspect that he, Nelson and possibly ESR will be off in the summer. I hope ESR gets one more season as I'm convinced he's a cracking player.
    maybe sell Eddie and Reiss, ESR i wouldn't mind a loan.
    though ESR will be 24 in the summer, he needs to be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Something has gone on between ESR and Arteta imo. ESR was a starter - he was given Dennis' shirt, for goodness; sake - yet, no longer gets a sniff. If we could get £20-£25m for him, that woud do
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Something has gone on between ESR and Arteta imo. ESR was a starter - he was given Dennis' shirt, for goodness; sake - yet, no longer gets a sniff. If we could get £20-£25m for him, that woud do
    I think he's just had a lot of niggly injuries and also the player that he needs to dislodge to start, happens to be the captain and one of our best players.

You don't have to do much wrong to drop out

Of Arteta's plans. It may be about style as much as anything else. I don't think smith rowe is as quick in the press as arteta would like.

he looks overweight to me. has a doublechin.
    though that shouldn't stop him, Jesus looks off balance most of the time.