Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Decent point that.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Trossard That was such a simple pass!!
    I really don't think it was - easy to see on TV but completely different on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I really don't think it was - easy to see on TV but completely different on the pitch
    He had time to look up and see it as soon as the through ball was played. I also assume Martinelli was screaming at him to cross it.

He had time to look up and see it as soon as the through ball was played. I also assume Martinelli was screaming at him to cross it.
    He's running at full pelt - I dispute that he had time to look. Of course, a Bergkamp or an Henry would have been able to pull it off but that's a fairly high level. Actually just watched it again and Havertz was actually the pass he could/should have made

He's running at full pelt - I dispute that he had time to look. Of course, a Bergkamp or an Henry would have been able to pull it off but that's a fairly high level. Actually just watched it again and Havertz was actually the pass he could/should have made
    So we're in agreement that he should have passed it?

So we're in agreement that he should have passed it?
    Of course, or scored ...

I think his first touch hampered him in passing

To Martinelli. He hadn't been the field long.