Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Hadn't heard of that. Just looked, it's on Janpath. The one I use, the Imperial, is also on Janpath, but halfway between yours and CP.

Have a look. Yours is modern. Mine is from the days of the Raj:

https://theimperialindia.com/

Maybe try there? Might be older but will be classier. My waiters have these fancy uniforms with massive headdresses. They look tops. Will bring me a copy of the Times of India to read while I munch and don't mind me doing drugs in the bogs.

There's a Taj in Delhi, but apparently the plushest back in the day was the Oberoi.

We went there for lunch once, but got thrown out for breaking into the spa after munching and having a shag in the pool. We had to run down the driveway and jump into an autorickshaw shouting "Chello. Geldi. Abi. " {Go. Fast. Now.}

Only time I've ever had to do a getaway. Dunno if we paid.
I don't go to India very often these days. I used the Shangri-La because I always use them.

It's different when you are there for work. I'm busy from the minute I land so I just want convenience and help when I need it. The Shangri La always treat me like a king because I'm the lead name on our corporate account with them. I used to get them to go out and get me fags