Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Despite having spent 29 years in this country, I have absolutely no idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Despite having spent 29 years in this country, I have absolutely no idea

why anyone gives a f*ck as to whether or not the royal family edited some of their photographs.

In what world does this matter at all and why?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    why anyone gives a f*ck as to whether or not the royal family edited some of their photographs.

I didn't realise you moved here in your 40s

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I didn't realise you moved here in your 40s
    And in the least surprising post of the day...

You know what you are.

And in the least surprising post of the day...

You know what you are.
    You'd be disappointed if I didn't do it though

Some people are interested in it. I don't know any of them personally but it's just one of those things. I mean, there were clearly people who like Simply Red but I have never met any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Some people are interested in it. I don't know any of them personally but it's just one of those things. I mean, there were clearly people who like Simply Red but I have never met any of them.
    I actually agree with WES - it baffles me. When the Queen died my sister travelled down from Sheffield to walk past the coffin. Never knew she liked the royals at all

I actually agree with WES - it baffles me. When the Queen died my sister travelled down from Sheffield to walk past the coffin. Never knew she liked the royals at all
    It is at least partly a generational thing. Young people don't give a **** about it, in the main. But some old people like it.

My parents are approaching their 60th wedding anniversary and my dad is quite excited about getting a card from the King. I didn't even know that happened....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is at least partly a generational thing. Young people don't give a **** about it, in the main. But some old people like it.

My parents are approaching their 60th wedding anniversary and my dad is quite excited about getting a card from the King. I didn't even know that happened....
    Do you have to apply for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Do you have to apply for that?
    Apparently, yes.

I thought when the queen died it would have a been a 'bigger deal' than it was. though it was a 'big deal' I was led to beleive everything would be shut down, no telly or radio. they did the classical bit for a little while and took the adverts off but only on a few channels, police interceptors and can't pay we'll take it away was still on repeat constantly.