Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Forest docked 4 points, apparently

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Forest docked 4 points, apparently

Seems a touch lenient based on the spend infringements vs Everton's*

*According to Twitter

They’ll no doubt appeal, if for no other reason than to reduce it to 2 or 3. All part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    They’ll no doubt appeal, if for no other reason than to reduce it to 2 or 3. All part of the game.
    More importantly, with each example of this type of punishment, City come one step closer to a massive deduction/fine/something else.

Sorry, I just don't see how the FA can allow anything else to happen without making themselves and the league look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    More importantly, with each example of this type of punishment, City come one step closer to a massive deduction/fine/something else.

Sorry, I just don't see how the FA can allow anything else to happen without making themselves and the league look ridiculous.
    Innocent until proven guilty, and all that

I don't want to win a title because they have been docked points. Would be a hollow victory. (City, not Forest!)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I don't want to win a title because they have been docked points. Would be a hollow victory. (City, not Forest!)
    I'll take it, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll take it, 100%
    Right. Spot on. Cheating *******s.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll take it, 100%
    So would I. And I think the Scousers et al showed be retrospectively awarded titles for years they cheated. And us for last year. And they should be relegated a division for every season they've cheated.

Boars, imo. And that goes for Nottingham Forest too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'd go for it if we can. I doubt any retrospective action will take place.