Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Forest docked 4 points, apparently

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They made Big Ron do something similar. It was not at all successful, but pretty funny.
    Right. He had to go to Africa, didn't he. Or the American Deep South, somewhere like that. As if he'd never met a darkie before lol. Nice work, if you can get it. Wouldn't mind a trip to Africa myself just now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. He had to go to Africa, didn't he. Or the American Deep South, somewhere like that. As if he'd never met a darkie before lol. Nice work, if you can get it. Wouldn't mind a trip to Africa myself just now.
    Government here might be offering trips to Rwanda?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They made him to an equality and diversity seminar in the midlands with a load of people who were more racist than him. He came out even more convinced that he hadn't done anything wrong.

And yes, he went to a Museum of Racism in Alabama, looked at some old racist dolls and said they were no worse than spitting image