Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When I got my car the front 2 tyres had been repalced.

When I got my car the front 2 tyres had been repalced.

to a cheaper chinese brand. They seem alright but would you change them? I don't like a mix of tyres.

£200 each tyre doesn't seem like fun. £200 for a tyre! I blame inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    to a cheaper chinese brand. They seem alright but would you change them? I don't like a mix of tyres.

£200 each tyre doesn't seem like fun. £200 for a tyre! I blame inflation.
    When I got mine, all 4 tyres were 16" on 17" rims.....and the guys at Audi couldn't get one of the wheels off, had to blow torch one of the nuts to get it off.

Oh and in the 5 years I've had the car, the exact same tyres are now £41 more expensive than when I bought the car.
    Last edited by PSRB; 03-18-2024 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    When I got mine, all 4 tyres were 16" on 17" rims.....and the guys at Audi couldn't get one of the wheels off, had to blow torch one of the nuts to get it off.*
    blimey.

I remember on one of my previous cars. got new tyres at Costco.
    They were taking forever and I was watching them stare and the tyre for ages looking all stressed. Then after a long wait said all done mate but couldn't get one of your wheel nuts back on. it must be bent or stripped or something. 'we've tried everything' 'make sure you go to the garage to get it sorted'

drove back home (annoyed) but then was able to put the nut back in by hand then tighten it properly, really have no idea what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    When I got mine, all 4 tyres were 16" on 17" rims.....and the guys at Audi couldn't get one of the wheels off, had to blow torch one of the nuts to get it off.

Oh and in the 5 years I've had the car, the exact same tyres are now £41 more expensive than when I bought the car.
    You bought an Audi?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You bought an Audi?
    I like ze German cars