Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Haag still bitching about decisions in the game at the Emirates

Ten Haag still bitching about decisions in the game at the Emirates

after winning his biggest game of the season so far - what a sad ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I heard that, very bizarre. Still think he's a dead man walking.

I'd have been moaning about the ridiculous 2nd yellow for Amad. They really need to abolish that law.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I heard that, very bizarre. Still think he's a dead man walking.

I'd have been moaning about the ridiculous 2nd yellow for Amad. They really need to abolish that law.
    Agree on both points. He's been getting praise for his tactics in extra time - or desperation as it is normally known.

I still believe they have the yellow for taking the shirt off because sponsors complained that they aren't seen at the most critical time (although in this instance they probably got better publicity as he held it up). On the other hand I don't really understand why taking the shirt off is seen as showing "passion" - disrespectful imo

Agree on both points. He's been getting praise for his tactics in extra time - or desperation as it is normally known.

I still believe they have the yellow for taking the shirt off because sponsors complained that they aren't seen at the most critical time (although in this instance they probably got better publicity as he held it up). On the other hand I don't really understand why taking the shirt off is seen as showing "passion" - disrespectful imo
    It's not as though all the other players surrounding said goalscorer plus fans in the background aren't providing coverage of the sponsor.

Perhaps he should focus on them being 17pts behind us and likely to miss out on CL football next year before making embarrassing references over a disputed 3pts.
    They’ll still get dicked over by Pep in the final..

Also, what's all this press nonsense about it being the greatest FA Cup tie in living memory? I'd argue that Coventry vs Wolves earlier in the day was actually a better game.

United were pretty awful, no midfield, Rashford spurning chances my nan could have scored. Liverpool should have cruised that tie.

I despise United with a depth and purity that is sacred to me but was glad to see

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Perhaps he should focus on them being 17pts behind us and likely to miss out on CL football next year before making embarrassing references over a disputed 3pts.
    Liverpool's luck run out. I've had enough of that kúnt Klopp and his radioactive teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Spot on - although Chelsea seem to have a bit of a hold over City this season. Only draws admittedly - if it goes to pens...

And then United would probably beat Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Also, what's all this press nonsense about it being the greatest FA Cup tie in living memory? I'd argue that Coventry vs Wolves earlier in the day was actually a better game.

United were pretty awful, no midfield, Rashford spurning chances my nan could have scored. Liverpool should have cruised that tie.
    Yeah - I was only watching on and off. Wasn't captured by the game at all. Managed to see three Liverpool goals live and no United ones though

I like to think the law stems from having to look at Giggs and his hairy chest in the 99 semi final. Should have been a straight red.