Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: TheftWIMB .. There was a site Headgear introduced me to years ago where you could

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    download .flac files of just about any album that was ever made and burn a CD. You could only download as much as you had uploaded yourself. I'm sure it no longer exists but wondered if there is there a decent facility out there for doing the same. Half of my CD collection was ripped and I have discovered that nearly every disc has rotted

I know Sir C will castigate me if he sees this (pompous old tosser) but I'll take no lectures from a man who steals horses from hapless gypsy folk. I never rip anything I haven't already paid for on vinyl so I consider myself entitled. It wasn't the vinyl I paid for d'ya see, it was the right to listen to the music that was on it.
    Wasn’t that some sort of p2p file sharing site? You must be going back 20 years there, H.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Wasn’t that some sort of p2p file sharing site? You must be going back 20 years there, H.
    I’d say closer to 16 but a good while back. I didn’t stay with it long .. I beavered away on my uploads til I’d accrued enough credit to get what I wanted and left. There was an admin on there that was the most insufferable cock.