Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: TheftWIMB .. There was a site Headgear introduced me to years ago where you could

TheftWIMB .. There was a site Headgear introduced me to years ago where you could

download .flac files of just about any album that was ever made and burn a CD. You could only download as much as you had uploaded yourself. I'm sure it no longer exists but wondered if there is there a decent facility out there for doing the same. Half of my CD collection was ripped and I have discovered that nearly every disc has rotted

I know Sir C will castigate me if he sees this (pompous old tosser) but I'll take no lectures from a man who steals horses from hapless gypsy folk. I never rip anything I haven't already paid for on vinyl so I consider myself entitled. It wasn't the vinyl I paid for d'ya see, it was the right to listen to the music that was on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    download .flac files of just about any album that was ever made and burn a CD. You could only download as much as you had uploaded yourself. I'm sure it no longer exists but wondered if there is there a decent facility out there for doing the same. Half of my CD collection was ripped and I have discovered that nearly every disc has rotted

I know Sir C will castigate me if he sees this (pompous old tosser) but I'll take no lectures from a man who steals horses from hapless gypsy folk. I never rip anything I haven't already paid for on vinyl so I consider myself entitled. It wasn't the vinyl I paid for d'ya see, it was the right to listen to the music that was on it.
    Wasn’t that some sort of p2p file sharing site? You must be going back 20 years there, H.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Wasn’t that some sort of p2p file sharing site? You must be going back 20 years there, H.
    I’d say closer to 16 but a good while back. I didn’t stay with it long .. I beavered away on my uploads til I’d accrued enough credit to get what I wanted and left. There was an admin on there that was the most insufferable cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Youtube downloader addon for Firefox. You often find full albums as one YT video, or as a list of all tracks as single videos. Click and it will download. Can choose options like quality, file format and audio/video/both. So just choose audio only best quality MP4 and it's done in seconds. Then either keep them in one music folder or make subfolders of bands and then subfolders in those of albums.

In Delhi yonks ago, I bought DVDs with every Beatles album and every PF album for RS.100 each, about a quid. {And while I don't care about robbing music given we did free raves and tekno festivals for anyone who wanted to come, I did own all those albums legit when a hippy student so I doubt Ringo or Nick Mason will moan.}

Basically, I have them in Dropbox and can send you download links. I could send a link to my entire DB music collection if you want and then you just choose what you want to download for yourself. Let me know here or PM.

https://www.google.com/search?client...ube+downloader

Look at top 3 links.

Ganpati bless.

Very kind of you old stick but I was looking for lossless format. And I fear if I

connected to your stuff my house would almost immediately fill up with strange spiritual entities floating around on the Astral Plane and generally making a nuisance of themselves