Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First out the bag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    v Bryan Munich
    We owe them following Wenger’s 10-2 humiliating capitulation. The fact Kane plays for them is an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We owe them following Wenger’s 10-2 humiliating capitulation. The fact Kane plays for them is an added bonus.
    With Xhaka gone, we also have no one scarred by that defeat.

I fancy it. BM are not the force they were and they'll come to play as well unlike Porto or the likes of A.Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I fancy it. BM are not the force they were and they'll come to play as well unlike Porto or the likes of A.Madrid.
    We are in with a shout. I think our lack of experience might cost us in the end but **** it, this is where you want to be. Anything can happen from here

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We are in with a shout. I think our lack of experience might cost us in the end but **** it, this is where you want to be. Anything can happen from here
    That's the attitude, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's the attitude, p
    In it to win it and all that. It looks as if we’ll be included in next seasons competition therefore bench marking Vs Bryan can’t do any harm.
    I only really became, CL apathetic during the Wenger years, when it became obvious that we were rarely going to progress beyond the group stages, where, money aside, it felt like a complete waste of time.
    I notice these clowns at UEFA are looking to further expand the number of clubs in the competition, which, in turn, will mean the larger clubs wasting even more time spent in playing more weaker sides in order to reach the last eight.
    Absolute crayon world ..

In it to win it and all that. It looks as if we’ll be included in next seasons competition therefore bench marking Vs Bryan can’t do any harm.
    I only really became, CL apathetic during the Wenger years, when it became obvious that we were rarely going to progress beyond the group stages, where, money aside, it felt like a complete waste of time.
    I notice these clowns at UEFA are looking to further expand the number of clubs in the competition, which, in turn, will mean the larger clubs wasting even more time spent in playing more weaker sides in order to reach the last eight.
    Absolute crayon world ..
    The other side of the draw would have been preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The other side of the draw would have been preferable.
    Definitely but the prospect, however unlikely, of beating Pep three times in a season would be almost worthy of a trophy in itself

Definitely but the prospect, however unlikely, of beating Pep three times in a season would be almost worthy of a trophy in itself
    As some wag on Twitter put it, at least we can't meet Bayern, Real or City in the final

I am happy with the draw. These big ties are what the CL is all about.

As long as we don’t lose 5-1 again. I just have memories of Koscileny on his arse fed up