Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First out the bag

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nun ja, ein Bayer ist auf halbem Weg zwischen einem Österreicher und einem Menschen. As the man said.
    I’d forgotten that one. I’m sure there’s a version of that with Affe… or maybe I’m thinking of Inselaffe

Can you two cissy boys stop spouting kraut and find a private room in which to

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’d forgotten that one. I’m sure there’s a version of that with Affe… or maybe I’m thinking of Inselaffe
    lovingly weave daisies into each others hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, the Germans commonly refer to the British as "island monkeys". In my house they do anyway
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, the Germans commonly refer to the British as "island monkeys". In my house they do anyway
    I quite like monkeys - possibly more than humans tbf

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Let’s not forget Weisswurstfrühstück mit Hefeweiss ?
    C doesn't strike ME as a sausage sucker, although I have heard one or two stories ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh. How about the British?

Oh. How about the British?
    I'm Irish these days, r, so after the orgy of faux patriotism yesterday, I should say I hate them

I love that term inselaffen. I use that to refer to us, just like I use Gora {m, gori f, gore pl} to mean whiteys/white westerners.

You prefer norverners to homo sapiens?

I'm Irish these days, r, so after the orgy of faux patriotism yesterday, I should say I hate them
    Is this about the rugby