Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: First out the bag

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Is this about the rugby
    St Patrick's Day Parade - load of Germans pretending to be Irish. Rugby was fine - disappointed England didn't win but gave it a hell of a go. Seven tries in two games against two of the best teams in the world suggests we are going in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    St Patrick's Day Parade - load of Germans pretending to be Irish. Rugby was fine - disappointed England didn't win but gave it a hell of a go. Seven tries in two games against two of the best teams in the world suggests we are going in the right direction
    Wish we'd pack in this ridiculous selection 'must play in UK' nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Wish we'd pack in this ridiculous selection 'must play in UK' nonsense.
    With you 100 per cent on this. I know the argument that it "weakens the Premiership" but it weakens the England team more and who makes the money? Anyway it's only really France we have to worry about and they are bringing in stricter rules on wage caps and overseas players. I think it benefits us if some players play abroad and younger players come through.

Ridiculous that we have lost three players in Willis, Arundel, and Marchant who would definitely be in the squad (and there's more)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    With you 100 per cent on this. I know the argument that it "weakens the Premiership" but it weakens the England team more and who makes the money? Anyway it's only really France we have to worry about and they are bringing in stricter rules on wage caps and overseas players. I think it benefits us if some players play abroad and younger players come through.

Ridiculous that we have lost three players in Willis, Arundel, and Marchant who would definitely be in the squad (and there's more)
    I see Courtney Lawes has said it's a nonsense.