Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First out the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We are in with a shout. I think our lack of experience might cost us in the end but **** it, this is where you want to be. Anything can happen from here
    That's the attitude, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's the attitude, p
    In it to win it and all that. It looks as if we’ll be included in next seasons competition therefore bench marking Vs Bryan can’t do any harm.
    I only really became, CL apathetic during the Wenger years, when it became obvious that we were rarely going to progress beyond the group stages, where, money aside, it felt like a complete waste of time.
    I notice these clowns at UEFA are looking to further expand the number of clubs in the competition, which, in turn, will mean the larger clubs wasting even more time spent in playing more weaker sides in order to reach the last eight.
    Absolute crayon world ..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    In it to win it and all that. It looks as if we’ll be included in next seasons competition therefore bench marking Vs Bryan can’t do any harm.
    I only really became, CL apathetic during the Wenger years, when it became obvious that we were rarely going to progress beyond the group stages, where, money aside, it felt like a complete waste of time.
    I notice these clowns at UEFA are looking to further expand the number of clubs in the competition, which, in turn, will mean the larger clubs wasting even more time spent in playing more weaker sides in order to reach the last eight.
    Absolute crayon world ..
    The other side of the draw would have been preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The other side of the draw would have been preferable.
    Definitely but the prospect, however unlikely, of beating Pep three times in a season would be almost worthy of a trophy in itself

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Definitely but the prospect, however unlikely, of beating Pep three times in a season would be almost worthy of a trophy in itself
    As some wag on Twitter put it, at least we can't meet Bayern, Real or City in the final

I am happy with the draw. These big ties are what the CL is all about.

As long as we don’t lose 5-1 again. I just have memories of Koscileny on his arse fed up

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So we will get kicked out by Bayern or City?

I think I would prefer City.
    No, the important thing to keep in mind is this way Sir C gets some Franziskaner vom Fass and his knusprige Schweinehaxe mit Semmelknödel und Rotkohl.

Well done UEFA, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, the important thing to keep in mind is this way Sir C gets some Franziskaner vom Fass and his knusprige Schweinehaxe mit Semmelknödel und Rotkohl.

Well done UEFA, imo.
    Let’s not forget Weisswurstfrühstück mit Hefeweiss ?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Well done UEFA, imo.
    Austrians call it Steltze, r.

These Austrians are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Austrians call it Steltze, r.

These Austrians are crazy.
    Nun ja, ein Bayer ist auf halbem Weg zwischen einem Österreicher und einem Menschen. As the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."