Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can't help thinking the timing of the news of Ben White's new contract

Can't help thinking the timing of the news of Ben White's new contract

on the day the England squad is announced is not a coincidence (by all accounts it was agreed months ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    on the day the England squad is announced is not a coincidence (by all accounts it was agreed months ago)
    Not just me then

I take that as a challenge to put a negative spin on this news.

Challenge accepted.
    Arsenal had to wait to see if they qualified to the quarter finals before they could afford it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not just me then
    Great minds and all that

Dunno why we're bothering anyway, to be honest. We've got no chance. The Germans are so confident they're even doing their own jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR5TtSuWD3Y
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I take that as a challenge to put a negative spin on this news.

Challenge accepted.
    Arsenal had to wait to see if they qualified to the quarter finals before they could afford it
    Nice try - I do have it on good authority that our cash flow situation is extremely healthy

Nice try - I do have it on good authority that our cash flow situation is extremely healthy
    Did Ivan Toney tell you that?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Did Ivan Toney tell you that?
    He'd bet on it