Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That is brilliant goalkeeping

That is brilliant goalkeeping

Well done, David Raya. Some ****ing leap on him

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well done, David Raya. Some ****ing leap on him
    Terrific! He's been a massive win for the manager.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Terrific! He's been a massive win for the manager.
    He has. We were all wrong

Not I. Always back your manager, whatever nonsense he pulls. LIKE NOT SIGNING A BLOODY STRIKER.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I wasn’t - I trust the manager

Yup, but do you remember that cup semi with Flappyhandski? He was really clever - he bounced up an down on the line and just before the player hit the ball on the penalty spot, he'd jump 2-3 foot forward. The ref wouldn't notice and he'd massively closed down the angles.

Spunky vs Sampa was tops. Also liked the way Raya said he should have saved 3. Was really close to that. Had a feeling after c.80 mins that it would go to pens and Raya would be the hero.

All 3 signings last winter proved their worth. £60 mil foR the experience and intelligence of jorgy, the peak years of Leo and the ability and potential of Kiwior's mental. Who'da thunk those 3 would start and win in a CL knockout match?

I pray to Ganpati we see the best of Timber, but given Big Gabby seems injury proof, thank God, his, Zinny's and Tommy's injuries mean young Jakob has shown that he can play as a very good LB and Benjamin can do the MF inversion.

Guess that's what you can do now pretty much all CHs are ball players.

Rice can play CH, DM, box-to-box MF and no.10. Amazing player.

I really hope Kiwior isn't dropped now that Zinny & Tommy are back. He's been a revelation

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I really hope Kiwior isn't dropped now that Zinny & Tommy are back. He's been a revelation
    Kiwior was superb last night. Strong in the tackle, didn't do anything daft (bar one sloppy pass across the middle of the park). Saka looked shattered, hopefully Southgate will use him sparingly over these these pointless Internationals.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Kiwior was superb last night. Strong in the tackle, didn't do anything daft (bar one sloppy pass across the middle of the park). Saka looked shattered, hopefully Southgate will use him sparingly over these these pointless Internationals.
    They played Saka really well, I thought. Their fullback should be on a scouting list imo.

Zinchenko appeared to be a significant downgrade when he came on. Or did it just appear that way as things were tense?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They played Saka really well, I thought. Their fullback should be on a scouting list imo.

Zinchenko appeared to be a significant downgrade when he came on. Or did it just appear that way as things were tense?
    He was brilliant defensively but didn't actually do much by way of attacking and I knew exactly where he'd put his penalty as every time he cleared the ball he swung it infield. Said to the Mrs, 100% he's going keeper's left hand side.