Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we throwing this?

Are we throwing this?

That’s the most lacklustre first 10 minutes I’ve seen from an Arsenal team since about 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That’s the most lacklustre first 10 minutes I’ve seen from an Arsenal team since about 1978.
    Nerves. We are letting the occasion and the score line get to us. Too cautious, half-arsed in the press.

We'll sort it out as long as we don't concede first.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Nerves. We are letting the occasion and the score line get to us. Too cautious, half-arsed in the press.

We'll sort it out as long as we don't concede first.
    They’re better than us, but only technically, physically and tactically. So that’s all fine then.

They’re better than us, but only technically, physically and tactically. So that’s all fine then.
    They were in total control of the game, and then we scored

And that pass was Bergkamp-esque.

Thank God for the Norwegian and his extraordinary teeth.

You two, please leave Dennis Bergkamp alone!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You two, please leave Dennis Bergkamp alone!
    Excuse me! You do realise I’m half Bergkamp, do you? And I once met a waitress who served him.

We’re pretty much family.

Aren’t you pretty much Dutch C. I came across the real you on Facebook years ago,

Excuse me! You do realise I’m half Bergkamp, do you? And I once met a waitress who served him.

think you were linked to that commie fella Berni was always rucking with, and seem to remember you had a very Cloggie name?

Oh, what a nice story!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."