Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we throwing this?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Uh no, Peter, it wasn’t even control let alone total control.

Very even game, they’ve been very good. Makes you wonder why they didn’t play football in the first leg.
    I think if you read the entire sentence it is obvious I was not being entirely serious, Wes.

They are a good side but they are not a great watch.

I thought you and Berni were great pals

No, not greg .. the fella that flounced when he’d been on the end of a Berni roasting .. well meaning wokerati type

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think if you read the entire sentence it is obvious I was not being entirely serious, Wes.

They are a good side but they are not a great watch.
    Portugeezers innit. Oh for the days of Eusebio.

Surprised Partey has not come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    No, not greg .. the fella that flounced when he’d been on the end of a Berni roasting .. well meaning wokerati type
    Oh that absolute prick! Jorge. **** me, I could tell you things about that evil ****…

This place attracted some remarkably low scum. Ew, I’m off for another shower just thinking about them.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Portugeezers innit. Oh for the days of Eusebio.

Surprised Partey has not come on.
    I like Eusebio

I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh that absolute prick! Jorge. **** me, I could tell you things about that evil ****…

This place attracted some remarkably low scum. Ew, I’m off for another shower just thinking about them.
    Fortunately, nowadays the Twitters have scooped them all up.

Hor-hay wasn't ALL that bad, was he
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fortunately, nowadays the Twitters have scooped them all up.

Hor-hay wasn't ALL that bad, was he
    Yes. He was an unashamed admirer of Stalinism. He asked me in detail about my experiences behind the iron curtain in the 80s and still decided it was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. He was an unashamed admirer of Stalinism. He asked me in detail about my experiences behind the iron curtain in the 80s and still decided it was all good.
    Oh, dear. Fatherless behaviour, as the man said.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

This is so so so embarrassing