Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you didn't support Arsenal. which of our current players would you hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    Havertz, probably.

10 characters
    Jesus - even I get irritated by the way he moans at the ref with a pleading look on his face

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Jesus - even I get irritated by the way he moans at the ref with a pleading look on his face
    I have a dog that looks very similar...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He didn't do that when he first joined. one of the reasons I've gone off him a bit. he always looks like he's falling over and then has a sad moaning face.

I'd play him tonight though in the Martinelli position.

He didn't do that when he first joined. one of the reasons I've gone off him a bit. he always looks like he's falling over and then has a sad moaning face.

I'd play him tonight though in the Martinelli position.
    Definitely. Trossard seems a bit off the pace at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Plus we probably need to wind them up a bit at the back. Kai and Jesus would do that.

10 characters
    Footballers, for me, are rather like dogs; pretty much love and respect them all. Cheerful bants aside, it's hard to think of an exception to that rule.

But ask again later on!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

To be fair, all the officials seem to have made up their minds that he (and Kai) are divers and they give them absolutely nothing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    But it's Tross to start! Strong bench, all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Footballers, for me, are rather like dogs; pretty much love and respect them all. Cheerful bants aside, it's hard to think of an exception to that rule.

But ask again later on!
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy.