Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In my opinion- if we are to have a realistic chance of winning the title....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My grandad used to say you can only cheat yourself. But then he didn't live to see the Mike Riley game at Old Trafford.....
    What has poor IUFG done to you?

My grandad used to say you can only cheat yourself. But then he didn't live to see the Mike Riley game at Old Trafford.....
    There you are then; grandad ALWAYS knows.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You're all ****s...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You're all ****s...

Terribly harsh, imo. P's grandad started it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There you are then; grandad ALWAYS knows.
    My cricket captain used to say you can only ever run yourself out. Then he got ran out and blamed me.

I always say you can't win the league if you lose at Old Trafford. And in my lifetime we never have (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You're all ****s...

Never forgive. Never forget