Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I broke two of my Queen CDs.......

I broke two of my Queen CDs.......

I want to break three.......

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    Very good, P.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post

Never, ever 'got' Queen.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Never, ever 'got' Queen.
    Me neither. I like a couple of their songs but apparently they are the wrong ones and prove that I don't get it. I'm happy with that.

Hammer To Fall, and I Want It All, in case you were wondering

Never, ever 'got' Queen.
    Never liked them. All a bit theatrical and sounds like the belong in a musical.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Never liked them. All a bit theatrical and sounds like the belong in a musical.
    "Pomp Rock", like Kate Bush, so I gather.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Me neither. I like a couple of their songs but apparently they are the wrong ones and prove that I don't get it. I'm happy with that.

Hammer To Fall, and I Want It All, in case you were wondering
    Pah! You both need to listen more, and more carefully.

Hammer to Fall is excellent. Radio Ga-Ga is genius. Somebody to Love not far off. You never sang We Will Rock You p1ssed out of your heads with a group of friends in your youth? Not sure how someone could watch them at Wembley in 85 and not see greatness.

Queen is ace.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Hammer to Fall is excellent. Radio Ga-Ga is genius. Somebody to Love not far off. You never sang We Will Rock You p1ssed out of your heads with a group of friends in your youth? Not sure how someone could watch them at Wembley in 85 and not see greatness.

Queen is ace.
    To be fair, Somebody to Love is a good song. But Radio Ga Ga, We will Rock You.... that is exactly why I am not keen. Awful, awful songs. And no, I have definitely never sung it with my mates! Yeah, they were great at Wembley but that sort of stuff is for other people, not for me.

For example, Freddie is amazing, and I can see that. But give me a voice like Paul Rodgers over that any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Queen is ace.
    I most certainly have never done such a thing.

In 1985 I was most probably listening to Chicago House music (mainly), The Smiths, Big Audio Dynamite - that sort of thing.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I most certainly have never done such a thing.

In 1985 I was most probably listening to Chicago House music (mainly), The Smiths, Big Audio Dynamite - that sort of thing.
    Ah the Smiths, that explains it I.

The sort of music you like until you grow up and realise it’s sh1t.