Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scousers to score in the last few minutes anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley
    :sigh:

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.
    The lack of ball control of the player that lost the ball trying to dribble out Row Z time, you daft ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    :sigh:

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la...
    he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on….

he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on….
    I feel both are accurate in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They scored a great goal and then just lubed up and bent over.

Spineless cnuts.
    They lost their courage. Stopped trying to hit the counter attacks and chose to recycle (and lose) the ball instead. As soon as they started doing that they were ****ed.

And Rashford. Great goal but he was terrible from that point on. Should have been subbed a lot earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They lost their courage. Stopped trying to hit the counter attacks and chose to recycle (and lose) the ball instead. As soon as they started doing that they were ****ed.

And Rashford. Great goal but he was terrible from that point on. Should have been subbed a lot earlier.
    I watched the first half only and was amazed how open City were on the counter. Had Rashford not been such a donkey he might have had 3 at HT.

I saw nothing in City that scared me. Especially with Haaland in that sort of form. The miss

I watched the first half only and was amazed how open City were on the counter. Had Rashford not been such a donkey he might have had 3 at HT.

I saw nothing in City that scared me. Especially with Haaland in that sort of form. The miss
    They are vulnerable to the quick counter attack, as Chelsea showed the other week. United were doing this with long balls and the problem is that every time it doesnt work you have basically given the ball straight back to them.

I never thought for a minute that City wouldn't win that game.

I can understand the Haaland miss. Done that myself in my younger days

I was surprised by how City got undone by the long straight ball on several occasions.

Get Martinelli running that channel when we play them :rubshands: