Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scousers to score in the last few minutes anyone ?

Scousers to score in the last few minutes anyone ?

:roll eyes:

Yep.. And there it is .. Was wondering just how far the ref was prepared to go in order to provide Klopper with his farewell gift ?
    99 minutes.. Good grief. !

I am not holding much hope now. nobody seems to drop points.
    though they have to play each other.

As City have to play both of us I'd say liverpool are slight favourites at the moment(Though I don't think they are that good)

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep.. And there it is .. Was wondering just how far the ref was prepared to go in order to provide Klopper with his farewell gift ?
    As inevitable as Yanited folding like a deck chair, yesterday...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    As inevitable as Yanited folding like a deck chair, yesterday...
    I tend not to watch these games. I look at the scores and it seems to be going well. only to look again and it's all gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I tend not to watch these games. I look at the scores and it seems to be going well. only to look again and it's all gone wrong.
    They scored a great goal and then just lubed up and bent over.

Spineless cnuts.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Right. It's the Ferguson-Days all over again. They'd have a tough away game, we'd be waiting for them to drop points; they would even be struggling at the break. And yet they'd still always end up winning.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too.
    spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley
    Not sure about what he was thinking, though. Forest were clearly in possession of the ball when he blew his whistle because of a head injury. Not sure what his logic was in awarding it to Liverpool.

Love the article saying that Forest scored 'moments later'

it was about 1 1/2 min I think.