Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: carwimb. what car(s) do you have?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

A Skoda...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A Skoda...
    I win. 17 year old Vauxhall Vectra with knackered paint work on the passenger side door and a driver's seat that could be used a torture device.

I am looking at upgrading to an old Jag, either S or X type.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I win. 17 year old Vauxhall Vectra with knackered paint work on the passenger side door and a driver's seat that could be used a torture device.

Don't get the X type. It's a Mondeo.

You could get the 'newer' XF model for a bargain.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Don't get the X type. It's a Mondeo.

You could get the 'newer' XF model for a bargain.
    The X appears to suffer from rusty sills.

The X appears to suffer from rusty sills.
    yes. it'a a Mondeo alright.

Had a Y plate X-type 3.0L V6 manual for 9 years and 180k miles, loved it. Found the S-type too wallowy.

Currently have a Focus 1.5L 150bhp in my downsized retirement, practical. Insurance renewal was up 60%! Cheapest alternative quote >50%. Mrs Lincs has a Fiesta 1.0L ecoboost, nippy enough. Fiesta being discontinued which is a shame as has been safe choice for second car for several iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Had a Y plate X-type 3.0L V6 manual for 9 years and 180k miles, loved it. Found the S-type too wallowy.

Currently have a Focus 1.5L 150bhp in my downsized retirement, practical. Insurance renewal was up 60%! Cheapest alternative quote >50%. Mrs Lincs has a Fiesta 1.0L ecoboost, nippy enough. Fiesta being discontinued which is a shame as has been safe choice for second car for several iterations.
    Insurance.

Just renewed mine for the Skoda.

Was £300 last year. Quoted renewal at £500.

Got cover for £450. No claims made...

Robbing ****s.

Insurance.

Just renewed mine for the Skoda.

Was £300 last year. Quoted renewal at £500.

Got cover for £450. No claims made...

Robbing ****s.
    It is outright theft. Money for Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post

The Vectra is horrible to drive but it does at least work.

I fancy the X type but whenever I go for a car I really fancy it tends to blow up in my face. Same with women.... better off sticking to the ugly but practical ones