Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: carwimb. what car(s) do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Any thoughts on the new Lexus LBX, SC?
    Lexus quality on Yaris Cross running gear, i. A definite winner. The question is whether the price difference vs the Yaris Cross is justifiable to you.

Put it this way, we’ll be changing the glw’s Yaris Cross for an LBX in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lexus quality on Yaris Cross running gear, i. A definite winner. The question is whether the price difference vs the Yaris Cross is justifiable to you.

Put it this way, we’ll be changing the glw’s Yaris Cross for an LBX in a couple of months.
    Thank you.

Missus is due a new car, it's a contender.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Lexus RX350h
    Toyota Hilux
    Toyota GR Yaris
    Toyota Yaris Cross
    Suzuki Jimny
    BMW M3
    Rolls Royce Silver Shadow

God I'm old and boring now
    which model of M3?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    which model of M3?
    E46. I’ve had them all but the old E46 remains my favourite.

E46. I’ve had them all but the old E46 remains my favourite.
    I liked my E46 but all the electrics died, so got the Audi

VW Golf R - got the first one that went all poncey with the touchscreen and assisted driving functions blah blah blah

Nice drive, goes like f*ck but the electronics make you want to put your fist through the dashboard on an ongoing basis.

After driving Ears are Alight's old Audi Q5 for 7 or 8 years, I had to change last year due to the great ULEZ scheme. So thought I would go Italian and went for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.

I am happy to confirm that their reputation for reliability is to be believed. I drove it the other day and I think it was the first time this year that it didn't have some kind of light on the dashboard. I mean, the DNA button to put it into Dynamic mode still didn't work but it was quite the joy to drive it without fear of not making it home for once...

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    After driving Ears are Alight's old Audi Q5 for 7 or 8 years, I had to change last year due to the great ULEZ scheme. So thought I would go Italian and went for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.

I am happy to confirm that their reputation for reliability is to be believed. I drove it the other day and I think it was the first time this year that it didn't have some kind of light on the dashboard. I mean, the DNA button to put it into Dynamic mode still didn't work but it was quite the joy to drive it without fear of not making it home for once...
    I was consdering one of those. The layout looks similar to BMW. How's the infotainment system?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Nice drive, goes like f*ck but the electronics make you want to put your fist through the dashboard on an ongoing basis.
    VAG really, really ****ed up the software on the latest batch of machines.

A journey when the screen didn't keep rebooting or just stopped working or didn't call the emergency services was a delight.

useless ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post

Engine management lights can really do one!! Mine goes off every month, garage resets it and says nothing wrong with it.