Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arsenal finances

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Time will tell but there’s no guarantee Timber will avoid further complications. That’s quite the injury and the fall out could be mental as well as physical.
    Hopefully, he won’t join the queue of brittle, sick notes who are side lined with predictable regularity.
    He's now back in full training, but I reckon MA will use him sparingly from the bench for the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's now back in full training, but I reckon MA will use him sparingly from the bench for the next month or so.
    I doubt we will see him, unless there are a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season.

It is a long time to be out and it is a very tricky injury. He'll need a long time to get up to speed and, of course, he hasn't really played with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I doubt we will see him, unless there are a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season.

It is a long time to be out and it is a very tricky injury. He'll need a long time to get up to speed and, of course, he hasn't really played with everyone.
    If he's back in full training, he'll be back soon. Silly to suggest otherwise. It was a bad injury but nowhere near as bad as some make out. He was back running quite soon after his op

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If he's back in full training, he'll be back soon. Silly to suggest otherwise. It was a bad injury but nowhere near as bad as some make out. He was back running quite soon after his op
    Doesn't it take a fair while to build up overall fitness though? Match fitness.

I wouldn't fancy sticking him in at the business end of the season if he hasn't played for more than 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Rumoured £52m loss but apparently we still have plenty of headroom for FFP, etc.

Source: ITK's on Twitter
    Does that include our new Sobha deal for the training ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Does that include our new Sobha deal for the training ground?
    New training ground in Dubai. The Chelsea match has been postponed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    New training ground in Dubai. The Chelsea match has been postponed.
    Don't know if we should go back there, It's worked out very well, maybe going back will undo the good work. and return us to Pre dubai form

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Don't know if we should go back there, It's worked out very well, maybe going back will undo the good work. and return us to Pre dubai form
    We could try a different Emirate this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We could try a different Emirate this time?
    Or Oman, I really liked it there.

apart from the cost of things.